New bridge software developers' mailing list
Adam Wildavsky
2020-04-09 23:15:44 UTC
The only mailing list for bridge software developers that I was aware of suspended operations 15 years ago. If you know of one please let me know! In the meantime I've started a new one. It's open to anyone who's interested. You can find it at

https://groups.io/g/bridge-dev

Here's its description:

A group for anyone interested in writing software for bridge, the card game. This could include software for playing, facilitating online play, scoring, analysis, training or education, player rating, storing results locally or in the cloud, or any of a multitude of things. There are no restrictions on membership, but the content will likely be of interest only to those who, at a minimum, are computer programmers who play bridge.

Please pass this note on to anyone you think might be interested.
Adam Wildavsky <***@tameware.com>
nrford100
2020-04-10 23:42:03 UTC
I joined the group but I can't find anywhere how to post a message.
ais523
2020-04-11 00:27:12 UTC
Post by nrford100
I joined the group but I can't find anywhere how to post a message.
Send an email to bridge-devNNNgroups.io (replace NNN with an @ sign, I
wrote it like that to stop spambots picking up the email address). Your
first email to that group will be delayed until the moderator has
verified that you appear to be a human but not a spambot, but subsequent
messages should go through automatically.
--
ais523